Stoats Farm is a small, friendly Isle of Wight Campsite run by Adventure Activities with pitches for tents, caravans and camper vans. Nestled in a fold at the foot of the Tennyson Downs, Stoats Farm is an ideal base for enjoying walking, cycling and other more adventurous activities. Perfect for a peaceful retreat or an adventure packed holiday.
Our facilities include:
- Toilet Block with toilets and showers and power point in Ladies for hair dryer and shaver point in Gents. Disabled Toilet.
- Elsan Disposal.
- Covered Washing up area.
- Recycling Area.
- Small shop selling basic provisions.
- Local Information point – activities, tide times, best local walks.
- Free Charge point for Phones and Lap Tops.
- Ice Pack freezing and some fridge space for campers use (free and subject to availability).
- Picnic benches available.
- Raised BBQ and fire pits permitted. Limited fire bricks and fire pits available.
- Communal campfire area with organised family campfire sessions.
- Adventure Experiences including Kayaking, Coasteering, Paddle boarding, Archery, Arrow tag, Axe throwing, Mountain boarding and Bushcraft.