Please don’t turn up in your best jumper for your adventure with us!
We all like to look our best but being comfortable, warm and relaxed is going to be the best way to enjoy your adventure – there’s nothing cool about trashing your new birthday trainers wearing them coasteering!
Here’s what we recommend…
- Swimwear to go underneath a wetsuit.
- Old shorts to go over the top of the wetsuit.
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes (like trainers) / wetsuit boots, shoes you won’t mind getting wet (not crocks or flip flops).
- A towel to get changed with when you come off the water.
- Long sleeves and long trousers are best for mountain boarding.,
- Closed toe shoes (like trainers) for archery, mountain boarding and axe throwing.
Our best advice – comfortable clothes suitable for the weather!