Stoats Farm is a small, friendly Isle of Wight Campsite run by Adventure Activities with pitches for tents, caravans and camper vans. Nestled in a fold at the foot of the Tennyson Downs, Stoats Farm is an ideal base for enjoying walking, cycling and other more adventurous activities. Perfect for a peaceful retreat or an adventure packed holiday.
Our facilities include:
- Toilet block with toilets and showers.
- Power point in Ladies for hair dryer and shaver point in Gents.
- Accessible toilet and shower.
- Elsan disposal.
- Covered washing up area.
- Recycling facilities.
- Site shop selling basic provisions including food, ice creams and hot drinks.
- Local information point – activities, tide times, best local walks.
- Free charging for mobile phones and laptops.
- Ice pack freezing and some fridge space for campers use (free and subject to availability).
- Picnic benches available.
- Raised BBQ and fire pits permitted. Limited fire bricks and fire pits available.
- Communal campfire area with organised family campfire sessions.
- Adventure Experiences including Kayaking, Coasteering, Paddle boarding, MegaSUP, Archery, Arrow tag, Axe throwing, Mountain boarding and Bushcraft.